Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Birthday Thoughts from Dr. Mommy

So this is my last birthday before I become "the person carrying Emma." So much has happened over the last year and the next year promises even more changes and surprises! Since my last birthday I have fought Carrie and won, written and defended my dissertation, got pregnant and "retired." Before my next birthday I will officially graduate with a PhD, move (hopefully to NC), give birth, and learn how to be a stay-at-home mom. I'm very excited about the next year but nervous about all the changes. I just want to say thank you to everyone who has prayed for us and supported us through all of this. We love you and couldn't have made it this far without you! With your love and prayers and God's grace I am looking forward to the next year of my life and the first year of Emma's life. Go Gators!!!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Ummmm, sorry but you are already "the person carrying Emma" LOL :) Happy birthday! You've had a great year and the next one will be too!