Thursday, September 2, 2010

I know, I know...

It's been a REALLY long time since I updated this blog. Well today's your lucky day, sort of. This is a new post. Really. Feel free to pick it up and look on the back side and check for authenticity. Everything about this post is new. I even made a one time only font change to celebrate the occasion. Unfortunately, this is all you will get tonight. BUT... This weekend I promise new photos and video. future offerings include Emma's Birthday party, our last visit with our friends the Halls before they moved, a visit from a doe (the deer kind not the musical kind, fyi), bunny fun, fireworks, and many other cool and exciting adventures. Why now? Well in case you didn't notice, but today was the start of the college football season, of course. This means I have roughly 3 hours to sit on my couch and import, convert, re-import, and pre-process video from the camera. This weekend I will have even more time so I will get some videos created and uploaded for you to enjoy.

I should probably mention the kids at this point. Well they're fine. Emma has added school buses to her list of obsessions. It now goes 1. Trains, 2. Lightning McQueen, 3. School Buses, 4. Motor/Bi-cycles (both pronounced "cacacles"). Renner has slept through the night a few times now. And no, I am not exaggerating. The other night, for instance, he slept from 8 pm to 6 am. If he wakes up it is just to eat and he is back asleep in about 10 minutes. I could get used to this. Krista loves her classes that she is teaching now and especially loves opening day explosions (Hydrogen+Oxygen in a balloon and a match - think mini-Hindenburg). Well that's all for now. Watch for more updates soon! Sorry for the wait.

No comments: