Sunday, July 18, 2010

Mark the Date

Most everyone knows by now that I (Brandon) am 30. I reached the newest decade on July 7th, 2010 and am feeling pretty good about it. I don't feel old or anything. Nothing really changed. Until tonight, that is. July 18th, 2010 Krista lovingly (laughingly?) pointed out my first gray hair. Talk about aging 5 years in an instant. An hour or two later and life is back to normal. I feel myself again, but for a short time at dinner I felt 35ish. I don't know why, but I always pictured 35 as the year of gray for me.

Speaking of dinner, some friends just opened a new pizza place in Monroe and we went tonight. Very good and we highly recommend them. The place is called Fox's Pizza Den and is really good and is not Dominos, Pizza Hut, or Jimmy Johns. Which is a good thing.

No comments: