Sunday, April 19, 2009

Garden Update



It's been one week and we already have a lot of action happening in the garden. Several of our seeds have started popping up as little plants and most of our transplants seem to have weathered the transfer from inside to outside. We are a little disappointed in our oregano, though, it is growing incredibly slowly and looks fairly weak at this point. The biggest concern at this point is our three bell pepper plants. Within a couple days of being outside, the tops were attacked and all the baby leaves eventually had to be removed. I think I managed to save the red bell peppers, but I am concerned with the yellow and green peppers. They will need to start sprouting new leaves somewhere and I hope they can continue from where I cut it back, but I am not sure. Also, I took some pictures from the front of the house for you since that was one thing that I forgot last time. Just don't mind the clover.

No comments: