Thursday, November 15, 2007

Seven Weeks and Still Going Strong!

Hey, y'all. I just thought I'd give you an update of the pregnancy so far. Praise the Lord I have not been sick AT ALL!!!!! It's amazing! I do have some other changes that I have noticed lately. One is that I am eating alot more than usual. Also, I have always had some problems with hypoglycemia, but now it seems to be exacerbated. If I don't eat regularly my blood sugar drops precipitously and very fast. This results in cranky, grumpy mommy so Brandon makes me eat. Also, I get alot of cramps in my lower abdomen and lower back. The ones in my abdomen are not so bad, they are more like "crampies". They kind of flutter across my abdomen on a regular basis. They never last long and don't hurt, I just notice them. They seem to be on the right side more than the left, so I have decided that the baby may be on the right side of my uterus. We'll see, maybe tomorrow! I also get very tired. I have to take naps in the afternoon otherwise that cranky, grumpy mommy comes out again. All in all I have been great. Thank you all for your prayers and support, we are so excited! I also just wanted to give a big thank you to Grandpa Wilson who recently gave us a baby shirt that says "I've been a Gator all my life!" and has a Gator in diapers on the front. So cute!!! Baby went to its first Gator basketball game last night. Florida beat North Carolina Central 105-51. Go Gators!!!!!!!

No comments: